Furnishing a new home or refurnishing an old one is an exciting time as you get to create the home of your dreams. Are you struggling to find the perfect sofa? With so many different types of sofas out there, how do you choose the right one for you? Don’t worry, let us help you find your ideal Italian sofa with the following guidelines.
Italian sofas come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Here’s a short list of some sofa types:
- Standard Sofa
- This is the most common type of sofa. It is suitable for any setting and comes in a wide variety of dimensions. The Asolo sofa, a one-piece structure with a contemporary design, makes an excellent standard sofa for any home.
- Sofa Sectional with Terminal Chaise Lounge
- This sofa has an L-shape, offering a large amount of sitting room. One side is a standard sofa; the other side is a Chaise Lounge, that looks like a normal sofa, but ends with a terminal cushion with no backrest or armrest. This design maximizes room space and provides a welcoming look. Our Atria sofa with Chaise Lounge- Left Side has a sleek, modern design, making the ideal sofa with a chaise lounge.
- Modular Sofas
- Modular sofas are conveniently made up of a few elements that can be shifted and combined in different ways. They are very versatile–a big sofa can be converted into a smaller sofa with other elements, such as a chair or ottoman. The Igea Sofa is a chic sofa that adds elegance to your room. Its modular design allows you to arrange the sofa in creative combinations to suit your needs–and even your moods.
- Island Sofas
- Island sofas are most commonly used in a recreation area and are placed in the middle of the room. The open design of the sofa allows people to approach from all sides. These sofas can come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The Delano sofa sits perfectly in the middle of any room. The modular arrangements offer total freedom for you to create your own space.
The frame of a sofa helps it to maintain its shape and support its weight. Solid wood is a popular option because of its reliability and strength. There are many types of wood available, including walnut, beech, oak, and maple. Metal is also popular because of its strength. An excellent durable alternative, at a less expensive price, is a frame of chipboard or multilayer board. Whichever sofa you purchase, make sure it has a good solid frame to ensure its durability and longevity.
Upholstery is one of the most important elements of a sofa. There are three primary types of coverings: Fabric, Leather, and Faux Leather. Fabric will usually be the least expensive, while leather is typically the most expensive and most long-lasting. For some sofas, removable covers are available to allow for deeper cleaning or replacement. All three upholstery options, Fabric, Leather, and Faux Leather are available in a wide variety of colors, while fabric is also available with numerous texture options.
Purchase Your Ideal Italian Sofa at TELA
Italian sofas are some of the highest quality sofas in the world because of their craftsmanship, advanced methods, natural materials, and exquisite designs. Italian sofas combine the best of both worlds when it comes to sophistication and comfort. If you’re looking for high-quality Italian furniture, TELA is your one-stop shop for everything you need. You can rely on us to find the perfect Italian sofa for you.